Turning off Lamp Test option on Scoreboard results in Abstract Error
|Status:||In Progress||Start date:||08/05/2017|
|Assignee:||Jamie Pate||% Done:|
|Category:||Score board||Spent time:||1.00 h|
Club has the Daktronics Horizontal Scoreboard.
1) Go to Scoreboard - Options - Lamp test now (verify scoreboard lights up)
2) Go to Scoreboard - Options - Lamp test now (to uncheck the option)
Get a messagebox that says "Abstract Error." And the scoreboard does not turn off.
#1 Updated by Emily Kao Messmer over 5 years ago
Note that this has reproed at least with 1.3.47 as well as 1.3.48
#2 Updated by Walter Pate over 5 years ago
Emily, this was noted and brought to Jamie's attention thru SLACK with version 1.3.47. I did not however create an issue with it.(mybad)
We have put a priority on debugging the race transfers issue, and will look at the Lamptest issue as a lower priority as it is not race dependant.
#3 Updated by Jamie Pate over 5 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from Future to 1.3.50
Fixed for beta 1.3.50
#4 Updated by Walter Pate over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to In Progress
when you try to turn off lamp test, an Access violation notice shows up. the scoreboard clears when you click OK on the alert panel